VivaPia

onsdag, november 15, 2006

I've found it!

It's been gone for a long time. I've searched everywhere but with no luck. Today I got it back. My lust for knitting arrived in a small package from PureKnits. I've ordered the kata pattern and Habu's gorgeous silk mohair kusa in a greenish color and the yarn was everything I wanted and more.
Look, I don't have time to chat around, I want to knit now. Just thought that you might want to know that I'm still around. And knitting again... at least for the moment! :D

2 Comments:

At 3:45 fm, Blogger Laura said...

oooh, that's a lovely shrug. and it's wonderful to fall in love with knitting, again. :)

 
At 10:11 fm, Blogger Linster said...

Skitbra! Snygg shrug. Lyxigt värre... Ska vi inte ta en sticklunch snart då? ;-)

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home