VivaPia

lördag, december 02, 2006

Saturday

I got up before M this morning and started to bake bread! Then I went to the store and got juice, eggs, cheese, and of course bananas. (I eat maybe 2-3 bananas a day!) A lovely breakfast is a great start of the day. A day that I've decided that I will mostly spend on the Print of the wave stole!

I had to frog yesterday night because I realised that the edging would be too"loose" for the main stole. Also, I was afraid that the yarn wouldn't be enough, and since it's Habu-yarn it would take me ages to get another skein of it. Anyway, this is how it looks now, on my second attempt with the edging. I haven't gotten that far, but I enjoy knitting it so much, that I've been thinking on knitting another one. Lace is definitely my thing. I love it!


2 Comments:

At 8:48 fm, Blogger handknit168 said...

first time to read your blog. your wave stole is beautiful and the pink is nice (one of my favourite colour)

 
At 3:27 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Seriously beautiful. Lace is your thing indeed. I can't wait to see it done!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home