VivaPia

torsdag, mars 16, 2006

one, two, three... breathe...

OK, so I'm back, back in the blogworld and back in Sweden! Since my last posting here I have done some of tourist things in New York with M. We've been up in Empire tate Building, seen the roller skate disco in Central park etc. And today I came back to Sweden. Lovely, except that one of our 4 bags are missing! A big bag full of shoes, presents and, listen now, folks, ALL the knitting things! My yarn, my needles, my knitting books and, ofcourse, my Argyle! i honestly don't know what to do!! I know that bags have been missing before and been returned, but this doesn't feel good at all. So while I try to tell myself that the bag will come back, I just keep breathing, in... and out... in... and out...

3 Comments:

At 10:20 em, Blogger grodan said...

Ajajaj... men väskan är borta eller kom den bara med fel plan? Sånt är inte kul alls... Men kul att du är hemma igen!

 
At 9:31 fm, Blogger Linster said...

Det är en tragedi, varken mer eller mindre. Vi håller tummarna och hoppas hoppas hoppas att de kommer tillbaka. Men det är klart att Argyle-västen är stöldbegärlig...

 
At 3:33 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

Håller tummarna för att du och väskan återförenas.

// Johanna (maskor och stygn)

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home