VivaPia

torsdag, mars 02, 2006

Welcome to the international blog!

I have decided that my blog from now on will be written in English. I've been asking myself if it's really necessary -who wants to read my blog anyway? But then I thought; there have to be more english speaking people who find my blog interesting, then there are swedish speaking people who find my blog interesting. So, here we go!

Today I got an email from a friend of mine, she told me that she had seen some really nice scarves that were knitted, so she's gona knit one herself! I've been trying to get her to start knitting, because she's always so stressed, so I hope she will get more relaxed by doing this.

Yesterday, all I knitted on my Argyle vest was while I was doing my laundry. Instead, I spent most of the evening working on M's sweater. I've decided that it has 1st priority unitl it's finnished! I believe it will be finished during the weekend, and after that I'll continue with Argyle.

I've been looking at KnitLit and I am really interested in Kate's aspiration of finding out how to knit this Ferragamo bag:

And do you know what!? I'll follow her lead if she manages to fnid out the right pattern. I want to make it yellow! You know, first I wanted to make the Argyle yellow, but obviously I could not find the right color-yarn combination. So maybe this bag will be beautiful in yellow instead? I just have to find nice handles and that thing on top. Which means this will have to wait until I get home to Sweden. Aaaah!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 em, Blogger grodan said...

Jag hoppas att jag inte behöver kommentera dig på engelska nu.. Fin väska iaf! Men glöm inte bort att jag ska bli en jäkel på att sy väskor snart!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home