VivaPia

fredag, mars 03, 2006

So many projects, so little time…

There’s one good thing being alone in a city with bad weather and where you don’t know that much people: you have time to knit as much as you want! I think I’ve been very productive, M’s sweater has seen some progress, UltraFemme is almost finished, Megan is completely finished and I’ve some smaller projects I’ve started, redone and redone, and don’t forget the Argyle vest! The problem is that I only have one week left of this solitary knitting life. And I have, of course so many projects in my head that I want to see in yarn.

I’ve already mentioned the yellow bag, but I also want to do something for my laptop, I haven’t found anything to keep it in that’s neither to big nor too expensive. I think this will be a felted laptop cover. I've also mentioned the blanket that will be used on our balcony and the matching cuchions for the chairs at the balcony (that do not exist yet). And, I'm also dreaming of a knitted bikini-top that i saw on a picture of Marilyn Monroe. Oh, I almost forgot, I want to make a lace shawl and my green-and-white striped socks! Hmmm, so how will I have time to do all this? And what will I start with?? Well, maybe I'll try to finish a couple of the things I'm working on before I start with something new? Good intensions are never bad!

1 Comments:

At 6:30 em, Blogger grodan said...

Du är besatt! Eller som Baby i Dirty Dancing sa till Johnny: You're wild! You're wild!!!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home