VivaPia

tisdag, mars 21, 2006

This is how it looked when I started to prepare for the steeks. I thought it all went well, but yesterday when I was knitting the ribbing some yarn came loose from the vest, I froze, but managed to fix it thanks to my unbelievable knitting skills (and some black magic)! I thought I'd be able to do the blocking yesterday, but since I went to the gym (yes, sir! I did) for the first time in ages I didn't have that much time to knit in the afternoon.


My deep-V looks something like this now. I will go to Gino's tonight, because I have made a date with Linster (who started up the Argyle Vest-Along) so I simply have to show up! And when I get home, it will definitely be ready for the blocking.

My body is definitely not as tall and thin as the body the image suggests the vest is made for. I have never performed blocking, because it has never been needed, is it possible that it will work wonders with the width of the vest? Will the vest be big enough for me? Or will I be forced to give it to someone much thinner then myself? Maybe the renewed membership at the gym will make it possible to squeeze in to the vest??

4 Comments:

At 11:26 fm, Blogger Linster said...

Jag tror att montering kommer att göra underverk med västen. Min ser också ut som en tarm, men om jag sträcker den på bredden så blir den samtidigt kortare, så jag tror att lite vatten och nålar kommer att göra susen. Om jag nånsin kommer dit...

 
At 12:56 em, Blogger Välklädd said...

Skönt, då behöver jag inte springa till gymet hela tiden! ;)

 
At 5:17 em, Blogger grodan said...

Ge den till mig!!! Jag vill ha!!! Även om den passar dig..

 
At 9:48 fm, Blogger katarinaw said...

Kul att du och Linn kom till Ginos igår! Hoppas vi ses fler gånger.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home