VivaPia

onsdag, augusti 09, 2006

FO: Ferragamo Bag II

Look, something terrible has happened: I've finished my second Ferragamo bag, took a lot of pictures, uploaded one of the bag hanging on a chair:

Uploaded a second one (which turned out to be the blurry one, not the good picture I had planned to upload):


And then: my camera breaks!! How, I don't know, but the picture disappeared, it started to sound funny, and the green light indicating that the camera is on was only shining a little. Now it doesn't shine at all! Guess I have to get the camera fixed, I hope I have some guarantee-papers for it somewhere.

I kept the blurry photo for you to see that since I had to give the bag away (I made it for a friend from the beginning) , I made a little piece where I sew "Från Pia" (which basically means "From Pia" in Swedish). I've already given the bag to my friend, so no more photo opportunity on that one.

When I got home today, there were 2 (two) knitting magazines lying on the floor just waiting for me; Interweave Knits and Rowan No 40!

I've just scrolled them and have already found a couple of projects I'd like to do. What do you think of Rowan's "Dotty" for M, perhaps in different colours? Or the crazy "Organic bag"? Don't you all fell that it's time for all these autumn-projects. That even if the weather's still hot, we've all noticed that the evenings are getting cooler... Right? brown, dark reddish things, that's what we want now.

I also found the Gatsby Girl pullover from Interweave. I don't like the short sleeves, but I really like the pearls on the shoulder!

4 Comments:

At 8:55 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

I also think the Gatsby pullover looks great! Lovely details on that one.

I hope your camera will recover soon! The bag looks lovley all the same.

 
At 3:26 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

jag tror att den prickiga vore perfekt till M! den är ett måste helt enkelt...kram Helena

 
At 4:42 em, Blogger xyz said...

Weird...I love how your last two projects (Fake-A-Gamo and Print O' Wave) are exactly the same as my last two completed projects.

I feel for you and the camera issues. My blog looks so boring.

 
At 9:07 fm, Blogger katarinaw said...

I've fallen in love with the Gatsby Girl Pullover too!

Sorry to hear about your camera, I hope it's easily fixable.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home