VivaPia

onsdag, juni 14, 2006

What was my mantra now again?

Ok, maybe I should know this, but when a measurment is given for the width of a slightly fitted sweater, is it the widest part at the bottom, the waist or the chest that is given??

I'm knitting on Rambling Rose, ofcourse, and it seems very BIG all of a sudden! I don't want to knit something that's not going to be flattering and just look like a pink garbage bag on me with roses on! Help me!

So what was the mantra? Yes, that's right: the journey is the goal itself. The journey is the goal itself. The journey....

3 Comments:

At 5:41 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

I believe it is the largest part of your bust. Funny though, because I am worried mine will be too small. I hope yours fits perfectly. Good luck!

 
At 5:46 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

I believe it is the widest part of your bust. Funny though, I am worried mine will be too small. I hope yours turns out perfectly. Good luck!

 
At 5:34 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

Please make sure before you play fast and loose with the scissors!!!!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home