VivaPia

måndag, april 17, 2006

My personal sunshine

Phew! This sewing thing is soo... energy consuming. It took me the whole day to do all the sewing for this bag. Ofcourse, I had easter dinner, played with my nephew and gossiped with my sister as well, but still.

The inside of the bag is now covered with a yellow bag. Everything is so yellow that I can't help but feeling happy when I look at it. Tomorrow i hope I will have time to get the leather for the top, and then, finally, I'll be able to use this magnificent bag! Well, my yarn ran out so I haven't made the curlicues either, but they are coming!

The piece I had knitted turned out to be too long, so I decided to fold down one of the boards. On the inside I also sewed a small pocket with a zipper.

The bag itself wont have a zipper so I figured that at least my money, lipstick and other important stuff could be secured with a zipper.

3 Comments:

At 6:53 em, Blogger miastick said...

Din väska kommer att bli så fräck! Jag är mkt impad. Har letat bland dina inlägg efter var du hittat mönstret...?

 
At 6:56 em, Blogger Välklädd said...

Det är ett beta-mönster som jag har fått skickat till mig, men jag tror att det slutgiltiga snart läggs ut på knitlit.blogspot.com

 
At 7:37 em, Blogger grodan said...

Jag är grymt imponerad! När kan man börja beställa väskor hos dig?

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home