VivaPia

tisdag, april 11, 2006

I am hard to please

The new Knitty is out, and I'm not very excited about any of the patterns. Maybe I could do the exchequered scarf, but I don't want to knit a scarf when the summer's almost here! (some wishful thinking doesn't hurt)

What I can knit, though, is some nice socks! I got my sock books last friday, and that's one of the reasons why I haven't posted anything lately! Not that I've come very far, I started on some socks that I frogged and now I'm working on the Norwegian Stockings from Folk Socks. They will be a present for my dad, so I'm making them in the colors suggested in the pattern. Pictures will soon be up!

1 Comments:

At 3:45 em, Blogger Linster said...

Jag håller verkligen med om Knitty! En sån besvikelse! Tack och lov har de ju ett arkiv fullt av godsaker, så man får väl hålla till godo med det så länge. Efter regn kommer ju som bekant solsken, så nästa nummer blir kanske bättre...

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home