VivaPia

lördag, maj 20, 2006

Love -again!


This is one of the beautiful sweaters in Debbie Bliss' new book Pure Silk. It is, apparently, knitted in pure silk. It's my dream sweater and all of the other patterns are equally beautiful! Love it, love it, love it! One day I will knit it, but my wallet is, oh, too thin to be able to purchase the yarn to me!

I also have to say Thank you! to my secret pal who sent me a really sweet e-card to wish me happy thursday! Thank you!

I'm knitting on the sleeves on Starsky. No more pictures of that now. I'm knitting them both at once, which is so smart! I always make some changes when I knit, like not increasing or decreasing as much as the pattern suggests, and since I'm so short I never make sleeves as long as they are supposed to be. So when I'm knitting them both at once I don't have to remember the changes I make! Lovely!

My last entry got strangely sick, that's why I couldn't include any links, so I have them here for you:
Forecast,the lovely sweater i want to knit. There's also a Forecast kal, where you can see more finished Forecasts.
Girl Who Knits, the lovely girl who has knitted forecast, and through whom i found out about Summer in Lace.

3 Comments:

At 6:12 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Oh my goodness...I love that sweater. Now you are tempting me! I must check out that book.

 
At 3:38 em, Anonymous Anonym said...

Den tröjan är verkligen dösnygg! Jag har också dreglat mig igenom Pure Silk boken, men det får nog fortsätta vara önskedrömmar ett bra tag framöver.

 
At 1:27 em, Blogger Linster said...

Hej hej! Lämnade svar på din fråga på bloggen. Tänkte bara säga att jag har planerat klart och tänker visst vara med på Mariatorget den tionde, fast jag ska jobba i U-a vid halv tre, så jag är nog där från elva redan. Du är fortfarande på?

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home