VivaPia

tisdag, maj 09, 2006

From babies to Marilyn

This is how it looks, the baby sock I've made so far. I think it looks quite cute, but compared to the sock in the picture, it's a bit long. That's why I've folded the top, it looks better when it's not that long! I'm using what I've got left of Frog Tree's alpaca yarn from the deep V argyle vest, and I think it's a bit thicker then the recommended alpaca from Garnstudio. The bluish edging is in alpaca from Garnstudio though.



I hope I'll get the next one done before the baby comes. But the first baby is always a bit slow to "get out", right?

I've been thinking about my next project. I know that I'm not even halfway with Starsky, but nonetheless, I'm dreaming of that perfect knit that is fun while working on it and will make me look fabolous. I want it to be feminine and show off the best of my body, which sort of goes hand in hand, but it's not easy to achieve. Do you have any suggestions of how I will make myself look like Marilyn?

You are Maryiln Monroe
A classic tortured beautyYou're the dream girl of many menYet they never seem to treat you right

3 Comments:

At 10:29 fm, Blogger miastick said...

Hehe, jag blev Brigitte Bardot- fantastiskt :-D

 
At 11:17 fm, Blogger Linster said...

Jag blev Betty Grable - har nästan hört talas om. Kräver nog en googling.

Supersöta sockor! Jag har en kusin som ska ha om nån månad, så det är nog dags att sätta igång. Jag har rosa garn hemma (slaktad väst), så vi får hoppas det blir en tjej (för att vara lite könskonserverande). Jag tror babystickning är grejen, för det går ju ganska fort, även om det är fler och mindre maskor än vad man är van vid. Och det blir så sött!

 
At 11:26 fm, Blogger Välklädd said...

Jag är själv väldigt nöjd med att jag blev Marilyn, men jag förstår inte hur det gick till Jag trodde snarare att jag var Betty Grable, hon är ju "approachable" -det är ett bra ord!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home