VivaPia

söndag, augusti 27, 2006

Progress report

So, I've made some good progress on my little project. I have finished the left front, but I haven't joined the fronts and the back yet. This is because I somehow got a different gauge on the shoulderparts on the fronts and the back. If I have time I'll rip the back's shoulders and join them later. Of the 6 roses I was supposed to do, I've only completed one, but no worry, they seem to be knitted quite fast.


What I have done though (which was assigned for next week) is to start on the sleeves. I've started shaping them, but in the instructions it says: "cast off 8 sts at beg of next row. Dec 1st at each end of next 5 rows..." This is what I have done, and now I've realised that I should have cast off 5 sts at beg of next 2 rows. Grrr, I hate when I make mistakes, but I like it even worse when it's because of unclear instructions!


I've also worked on my print 'o the wave stole, but the progress there is unnoticable without a microscope! Will I ever be able to complete it?

The Forecast's body is now finished, and I dare say that it will look gorgeous on me! I like that feeling!

Today I participated in Tjejmilen, for the first time. It's a 10 km-race only for women and I did it on the very respectable time of 70 minutes. It's not a bad time for me, but I feel quite anxious to start working out for next year's race already!

1 Comments:

At 3:50 em, Blogger miastick said...

Oj, Tjejmilen, det var inte illa! Nu måste jag genast iväg och träna- fick inspiration...

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home